- Big game for MAC West standings
- Ball State clinches a bowl game bid with a win
- Northern Illinois looks to hold onto their first place spot
The Ball State Cardinals will be traveling to Huskie Stadium to take on the Northern Illinois Huskies. Ball State comes into the game with a record of 5-4. Last week, they won a relatively close game against Akron by a final score of 31-25.
Northern Illinois has a record of 6-3. They are coming off of a 52-47 shootout loss to Kent State. These teams rank first and second in the MAC West and this game could have huge implications on how the standings finalize at the end of the year.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: College Football
- Teams: Ball State at Northern Illinois
- Where: Dekalb, Huskie Stadium
- Date: November 10, 2021
- Betting Odds: Northern Illinois +2.5 (-110), Ball State -2.5 (-110), Northern Illinois Moneyline (+110), Ball State Moneyline (-130), Over 61.5 points (-115), Under 61.5 points (-105) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Ball State Preview: Can They Get A Huge Win
Ball State has been one of the best teams in their conference so far this season. This is a very competitive season in the MAC and Ball State is trying to claw its way to the top. The Cardinals have struggled to keep any kind of momentum this season, not stringing together any huge win streaks this season. Not only is better their conference standings on the line, but Ball State can also clinch a bowl bid with a win against Northern Illinois.
Although they are favored coming into the game, this will still be a very difficult game to win for the Cardinals.
Northern Illinois Preview: Can They Hold Onto First Place
The Northern Illinois Huskies have had the MAC West by the throat for a majority of the season. Outside of a slip-up last week against Kent State, they have beaten all of the teams that they had a realistic chance against. Ball State is a team that they could beat and will have to beat if they want a chance to win their conference this season.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This College Football Game
For this game, we are predicting that Northern Illinois to cover the spread and also their Moneyline to hit as well. The Cardinals will not be able to keep up with the Northern Illinois offense. However, with Northern Illinois having rough defense as well, we are predicting the over to hit.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Northern Illinois +2.5 (-110), Northern Illinois Moneyline (+110), Over 61.5 points (-115) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Ball State vs Northern Illinois
Use the prop finder below to search all available bets for this Ball State vs Northern Illinois game.