- Buffalo Looked Great Last Week
- Both Teams Have Struggled In MAC Play
- Ball State Must Win the Game to Remain In Bowl Contention
The Buffalo Bulls will be traveling to Scheumann Stadium to take on the Ball State Cardinals. Buffalo comes into the game with a record of 4-7. Last week, they looked great despite losing their game. They forced Northern Illinois, the top team in the conference, to overtime. Despite losing in overtime, this was still a great showing for the Bulls.
Ball State has a record of 5-6. They currently sit tied for the last in the MAC West. Last week, they were defeated by Central Michigan by a final score of 37-17. Despite this being a very lopsided loss, Central Michigan is a very talented team in the MAC this season, so a loss was not all too surprising.
Buffalo vs Ball State Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: College Football
- Teams: Buffalo at Ball State
- Where: DeKalb, Scheumann Stadium
- Date: November 23, 2021
- Betting Odds: Ball State +6.5 (-110), Buffalo -6.5 (-110), Ball State Moneyline (-250), Buffalo Moneyline (+200), Over 58.5 points (-110), Under 58.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Buffalo Preview: Can They Pull Off the Upset
Buffalo has greatly struggled in conference play so far this season. They currently sit at a conference record of 2-5. Although this is a very bad place to be for a team, they have a lot of momentum coming into the game. It will be very interesting to see whether this was a fluke and they used up all their juice for the season or if they can end their season with a win against Ball State.
Ball State Preview: Can They Clinch Bowl Game Eligibility
This is arguably the most important game of the season for Ball State. They must win against Buffalo to finish the year with a 6-6 season. This is the record they must accomplish to become bowl eligible. If Buffalo plays the way they did against Northern Illinois, this will be a very difficult game to win for the Cardinals. Despite this, they should be able to get things together and take care of business to play again in bowl season.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This College Football Game
For this game, we are predicting Buffalo to cover the spread, however, we are predicting Ball State to win the game. We expect this to be a very close and hard-fought game for both teams, however, Ball State is the more talented team and that will be the reason for their win over Buffalo. Despite the spread being rather low for this game, we are still taking the under as neither offense is too great.
Buffalo vs Ball State Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Buffalo +6.5 (-110), Ball State Moneyline (-200), Under 58.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Buffalo vs Ball State
Use the prop finder below to search all available bets for this Buffalo vs Ball State game.