- The Oregon State Beavers are currently on a two-game winning streak, with their latest win coming against the Arizona State Sun Devils at home on Saturday, November 20th, 24-10.
- The #11 Oregon Ducks playoff hopes were officially dashed when they were crushed against the Utah Utes on the road this past Saturday, November 20th, 38-7.
- Oregon State defeated Oregon 41-38 last season.
Oregon State (7-4, 5-3) vs #11 Oregon (9-2, 6-2) Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: College Football
- Teams: Oregon State vs #11 Oregon
- Where: Eugene, Oregon and Autzen Stadium
- Date: Saturday, November 27th
- Betting Odds: FanDuel: Oregon -7.5, -280 money line, and over/under 60.5.
Quarterback Chance Nolan has been average this season for the Oregon State Beavers. He has completed 63.45 percent of his passes for 2,106 yards, 17 touchdowns, and eight interceptions. Nolan can also be a threat on the ground running the football as well.
He has rushed for 347 yards on 60 carries and two touchdowns. Chance Nolan needs to be sharp in this football game in order for them to pull off the upset.
B.J. Baylor leads the team in rushing and he has rushed for 1,215 yards on 196 carries and 12 touchdowns. He has also caught six passes for 53 yards receiving. Robert Avery leads the team in tackles with 115.
Senior Anthony Brown is a dual-threat quarterback for the Oregon Ducks. He can do damage through the air and on the ground. Brown has completed 62.8 percent of his passes for 2.261 yards, 13 touchdowns, and four interceptions. He also rushed for 559 yards on 118 carries and eight touchdowns. Anthony Brown is a good leader.
Travis Dye is Oregon’s leading rusher with 937 yards on 158 carries and 12 touchdowns. He has also caught 33 passes for 308 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
Noah Sewell leads the team with 89 tackles.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This College Football Game
Oregon State is 7-4 against the spread so far this season. Oregon is 4-7 against the spread so far this season. The Oregon offense can put up points on the board and sometimes the Oregon State struggles to do so.
The winner of this football game will potentially be in the Pac-12 title game. The money line is -280 for Oregon and the money line for Oregon State is +220. Oregon State at that money line is an extremely risky bet, even though it is the rivalry game for the Civil War Trophy after all.
Oregon State (7-4, 5-3) vs #11 Oregon (9-2, 6-2) Pick:
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Oregon over Oregon State 35-23. Take the Oregon money line -220 and the under for 60.5 points total. | at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at BetRivers)
Player Props Oregon State (7-4, 5-3) vs #11 Oregon (9-2, 6-2)
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!