- Nevada needs to get win this game to stay on track
- UNLV needs to find a way to win this year
- Rebels have kept a lot of games close this season
The UNLV Rebels will be traveling to Mackay in Reno, Nevada to take on the Nevada Wolf Pack. UNLV comes into the game with a record of 0-7. Last week, they were defeated in a close game against San Jose State. They lost the game by a final score of 27-20. All of UNLV’s losses this season have been by 10 points or fewer outside of Arizona State and Iowa State.
Nevada has a record of 5-2. They are coming off a very close loss against Fresno State. This should be a very easy win for the Wolf Pack and would guarantee them a spot in a bowl game with a win.
UNLV vs Nevada Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: College Football
- Teams: UNLV at Nevada
- Where: Reno, Mackay Stadium
- Date: October 30, 2021
- Betting Odds: Nevada -20 (-110), UNLV +20 (-110), Nevada Moneyline (-1250), UNLV Moneyline (+750), Over 58.5 points (-105), Under 58.5 points (-115) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
UNLV Preview: Can Finally Pull Off A Win
UNLV has had a very rough season so far. They have been in a handful of competitive games throughout the season, despite this, they have not been able to win a single game this season.
There have not been many redeeming qualities for the Rebels, however, the fact that they have made most games close this season is something that is very interesting for this game as a result of the spread being so large.
Nevada Preview: A Game They Cannot Lose
The Nevada Wolf Pack have been a very solid team so far this season. Although they have a very impressive record, their strength of schedule is rather lacking this season. They should be able to take care of the Rebels, however, they will have to make sure they do not fall victim to a trap game.
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This College Football Game
For this game, we are predicting that UNLV will cover the 20 point spread. They have proven throughout the season that they are capable of keeping a game close against a team like Nevada. Despite this, we are still predicting the Nevada Moneyline to hit. As a result of Nevada having such a talented offense, we are predicting the over for this game.
UNLV vs Nevada Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: UNLV +20 (-110), Nevada Moneyline (-450), Over 58.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for UNLV vs Nevada
Use the prop finder below to search all available bets for this UNLV vs Nevada game.