- Must Win Game For Northern Illinois
- Western Michigan looks to get out of MAC West basement
- Northern Illinois Struggled Last Week
The Western Michigan Broncos will be traveling to DeKalb Stadium to take on the Northern Illinois Huskies. Western Michigan comes into the game with a record of 6-5. Last week, they lost a very close game against Eastern Michigan that concluded with a final score of 22-21.
Northern Illinois has a record of 8-3. They currently sit atop of the MAC West and look to continue their reign of dominance over the conference and conclude their regular season with another conference win. Last week, they had quite the scare against Buffalo. Although the Huskies won the game, it still took them overtime to finish the job, in a final score of 33-27.
Western Michigan vs Northern Illinois Matchup at a Glance
- Sport: College Football
- Teams: Western Michigan at Northern Illinois
- Where: DeKalb, Huskie Stadium
- Date: November 23, 2021
- Betting Odds: Northern Illinois +3.5 (-115), Western Michigan -3.5 (-105), Northern Illinois Moneyline (+145), Western Michigan Moneyline (-165), Over 62.5 points (-110), Under 62.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Western Michigan Preview: Can They Pull Off the Upset
Western Michigan finds itself tied for last in the MAC West. This is a tough place to be, however, they have a chance to break away from Ball State this week with a win against Northern Illinois. Their offense has their weeks in which they look elite, however, they oftentimes struggle against above-average defenses.
Northern Illinois Preview: Can They Hold On to Their Top Spot?
Northern Illinois is at the top of the MAC West and has been there for the majority of the season. Although they had a very off game last week, they should be able to bounce back against the Broncos and look like themselves once again.
How you like us now? 🤔
— NIU Football (@NIU_Football) November 23, 2021
Odds & Free Betting Analysis for This College Football Game
For this game, we are predicting that Northern Illinois to cover the spread and also their moneyline to hit. The Broncos’ offense will struggle against the Huskies’ defense. Because of this, and Northern Illinois not being the highest-scoring team, we are predicting the under.
Western Michigan vs Northern Illinois Pick
- KnupSports.com Free Betting Pick: Northern Illinois +3.5 (-115), Northern Illinois Moneyline (+145), Under 62.5 points (-110) (at PointsBet | at Caesars | at DraftKings | at Fanduel | at PointsBet)
Be sure to check out our other free picks and betting plays to bet on today!
Search Game & Player Props for Western Michigan vs Northern Illinois
Use the prop finder below to search all available bets for this Western Michigan vs Northern Illinois game.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!