The group is down from 10 to 7 in the latest edition of “American Idol”. The fan voting sent home three as Cassandra Coleman, Deshawn Goncalves and Alyssa Wray were not voted in.
The ten contestants had been in Orlando, Florida all week at Disney World and were to perform a song from a Disney movie. TV Host of American Idol, ABC, is owned by Disney so there is no surprise there. They rehearsed, rode rides and just took in the atmosphere of the whole thing.
American Idol- Odds to win
- Chayce Beckham 18-1 odds to win and from Apple Valley, CA, he is 24 years of age and is in sales.
- Casey Bishop – 14-1 odds to win and is a 16 year old high school student from Estero, Florida.
- Willie Spence at 11-1 odds to win he is the favorite in this. From Douglas, GA he is a 21 yr old caretaker.
- Hunter Metts 82-1 odds to win. From Franklin, TN, he is a 21 yr old software developer.
- Caleb Kennedy 100-1 odds to win for this 16 yr old country boy from Roebuck, SC
- Grace Kinstler 13-1 odds to win and has second best to come away as the winner. She is a 20 yr old college student from Lakewood, IL.
- Arthur Gunn 66-1 odds to win is from Wichita.KS and 20 years old musician.
Our prediction: Willie Spence is the favorite for a reason. America will choose him and his story. Don’t count out Casey Bishop at 14-1.