Eventus International Announces The Countdown to the Inaugural Fantasy eSports Summit (FeS) 2021
Eventus International is pleased to announce that their Inaugural Fantasy eSports Summit (FeS) will be kicking off in less than a month.
The two-day international summit, scheduled to take place from 2 – 3 September 2021 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, will bring the industry’s biggest names together from across the globe to provide a shared platform for information exchange of best practices and the secret formula for success.
Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director at Eventus International stated;
“As we all know, COVID-19 brought the world to an abrupt standstill. Our dynamic world became static, the stadiums turned dormant as live sports were brought to a halt across the globe, leaving sporting fans high and dry as most countries restricted public gatherings to prevent the spread of the virus. However, as people were confined to their homes, one sport emerged perhaps stronger than it’s ever been before, namely competitive video gaming or eSport.”
By attending FeS 2021, participants will hear from distinguished speakers who will talk about their approaches to investing, business strategies and insights into this billion-dollar industry. Delegates will learn how to navigate the current market uncertainties while continuously pivoting business for the future, as well as bridging the gap between the gaming community and everyone else — regulators, lawmakers, media organisations, marketing and event companies, and the audience. FeS 2021 participants will ultimately learn how to keep pace with market growth, trends and future opportunities of the eSports gaming world, and gain insights into identifying future opportunities in emerging markets.
“During the pandemic, the gaming and eSports industry seems to have found the right ingredients to flourish, and Eventus International is excited to gather industry experts in September to explore this highly lucrative industry.”, added Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director at Eventus International
Hear from distinguished speakers, such as:
- Adrian Figallo, Co-Founder & CFO, World Pro Racing
- Andrew Pearson, Managing Director, Intelligencia
- Andy Fahey, Global Esports Leader, PwC, UK
- Assaf Stieglitz, Founder and CEO, PlayWiseCasino
- Carl Fredrik Stenstrøm, General Secretary, Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling (NBO)
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Daniel Sebes, Business Development Manager, Fraud Fighters
- Emily Helmer, Head of Compliance and E-Merchant Services, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
- Felix Klastrup, Founder & CEO, GameScorekeeper
- Genia Gurevitz, Head of Banking and Payment Services, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
- Gustaf Hoffstedt, General Secretary, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling (BOS)
- Ivan Oleksii, Sales and Partnerships Manager, Esports Charts
- Joakim Renman, Chief Commercial Officer, Scout Gaming Group
- John Gordon, CEO, Incentive Games
- Justin Mifsud, Founder & CEO, World Pro Racing
- Keith McDonnell, CEO, KMiGaming
- Kristaps Dobrajs, Director of International Sales, ConnectPay UAB
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Marek Suchar, Head of Partnerships, Oddin
- Mark McGuinness, Director of Marketing and Customer Success, Dam Mad Media
- Martin Boháč, CEO, Allodium
- Mikael Westerling, VP & Co-Founder, GRID Esports
- Morten Ronde, CEO/Managing Partner, Danish Online Gambling Association (DOGA)/Nordic Gambling
- Oskar Fröberg, CEO, Abios
- Peter-Paul de Goeij, Director, Netherlands Online Gambling Association (NOGA)
- Seth Schorr, CEO, BettorView
- Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman & CEO, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
Fantasy eSports Summit 2021 August Special:
Take advantage of the limited FeS 2021 August Special, offering 10% discount on any available package until 20 Aug 2021! This one week discount offer is valid to be used for any Sponsorship and Exhibitor packages, and/ or Delegate passes to the event. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer. Boost your brand in Netherlands and its neighbouring countries. Offer ends 20 Aug 2021 at 17:00 CET.
Book your participation today: https://www.eventus-international.com/fes
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to their YouTube channel here!