Bally’s Corporation, the leading U.S. omnichannel provider of land-based gaming and interactive entertainment, today launched its “Ballys For RVA” campaign to create awareness of its proposal to construct the “Bally’s Richmond Casino Resort” — a $650 million, world-class destination resort, hotel and casino that will generate significant economic stimulus and create substantial employment opportunities for the residents and small businesses of Richmond, Virginia.
Ballys For RVA
The Bally’s Richmond campaign, which has adopted “Ballys For RVA” as its slogan and #BallysForRVA, seeks to inform Richmond’s constituents of the project’s unique and incomparable components that will support RVA’s growth and development, including:
- a $100 million upfront payment to the City of Richmond;
- 4,300 construction jobs and more than 2,000 permanent jobs upon completing the project;
- 3.7 million visitors expected annually;
- $5.3 billion in economic value generated over a 10-year period; and
- $30 million in annual economic activity and spending, plus an additional 289 jobs created through Bally’s innovative “Richmond Rewards” program.
You can also view a video presentation featuring the unique elements of the Bally’s Richmond and the #BallysForRVA campaign here.