BetRivers has announced that its iOS App is now available in Illinois. With this new app, users are able to get to news faster and easier than ever before.
GeoGuard is now a thing of the past, and no extra apps or platforms are needed to bet on sports.
BetRivers has been dedicated to making the best experience for its customers. It values delivering the best customer service in the sports betting industry. Customers can bet with ease knowing that the transactions are safe and secure.
With this mobile app, sports betting is in the palm of your hand, 24/7. Download the app here.
With the NFL in Week 1, there is no better time for BetRivers to release its mobile app. In addition to the NBA, NHL, and MLB, sports fans will now have football on the weekends.
After an exciting opening Thursday night with the Kansas City Chiefs beating the Houston Texans, Sunday will be a day full of action.
For Chicago fans, the Chicago Bears will be taking on the Detroit Lions on Sunday. The Bears will be going into the game as three-point underdogs. The over/under for this matchup is set for 42.
Mitchell Trubisky has had his ups and downs in Chicago, but he has always found success against Detroit. Over the past two seasons against the Lions, he has thrown for nine touchdowns and only one interception.
If he continues to have this success, it might be a long day for the Lions. But on the other hand, Chicago has some questions marks in the running game.
Trubisky has been named the starter; however, Nick Foles is waiting in the shadows. Foles, a Super Bowl-winning quarterback, might make an appearance this season if Trubisky struggles. Could it happen in Week 1?
Chicago finished 27th in the league last year in rushing yards per game. Their starting running back, David Montgomery, suffered a groin injury in practice and is listed week-by-week.
Allen Robinson was among the best wide receivers in the league last season. They will look to get him going early this season.
Here are the other Week 1 NFL games that will all be available to bet on from the BetRivers mobile app.
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens (BAL -7)
- Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons (SEA -2.5)
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (MIN -2.5)
- New York Jets at Buffalo Bills (BUF -6.5)
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots (NE -6.5)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team (PHI -5.5)
- Las Vegas Raiders at Carolina Panthers (LV -3)
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars (IND -8)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals (LAC -3)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints (NO -3.5)
- Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers (SF -6.5)
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams (DAL -2.5)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants (PIT -5.5)
- Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos (TEN -2.5)
Betting the NFL with BetRivers
Week 1 is just the beginning of what will be an exciting season for the NFL. There are tons of betting offers and interesting storylines to follow. All of the betting information on these games will be available on the BetRivers mobile app in Illinois.
When you win, BetRivers will pay fast and always has customer service representatives standing by to assist with any issues.
Having a great sports betting experience and a great platform is what it’s all about. Now, NFL fans and bettors in Illinois have the chance to get just that with BetRivers.