As a partner of SBC Digital Summit North America, we are delighted to be able to offer our readers complimentary tickets for the virtual conference and exhibition, in line with the event’s Pay It Forward ethos.
We would therefore like to invite you to join 3,000 delegates, who all share an interest in the North American betting and gaming market, at the event from July 14-16.
You will have the opportunity to experience a unique virtual event like no other, complete with five conference tracks, a virtual exhibition and plentiful networking opportunities to reconnect with industry peers.
Book your free pass below using the code KNUPPAYIT4WARD and after registering nominate a furloughed or laid-off friend to join the event as part of the ‘Pay it Forward’ initiative.
SBC DIGITAL SUMMIT NORTH AMERICA OVERVIEW
The conference will feature 75 high-profile executive speakers who will share their insight on five tracks, each focused on different core themes:
- Land Based – Explore the opportunities for sportsbooks, tribal casinos, and lotteries
- Regulatory – Discover how the climate has changed state-by-state since the PASPA repeal and what practices operators are putting in place
- Online – Find out what the biggest opportunities are in the online landscape
- Innovation – Learn about the latest innovative products and services to enhance player experience
- Sports – The current and upcoming challenges and opportunities surrounding covid-19, match-fixing, sponsorship, partnerships, and technology
Over 30 leading suppliers will be showcasing their latest innovations at the virtual exhibition, where they will also deliver product presentations complete with Q&A functionality and the ability to engage with the experts.
You can also take advantage of the many networking activities taking place throughout the week, including sector-specific Themed Networking Sessions, Roundtables, Workshops, and a Virtual Networking Bar.
REGISTER YOUR FREE PASS
Register today using the code KNUPPAYIT4WARD and make the most of the ‘Pay it Forward’ campaign, where you can also present a complimentary pass to a furloughed or laid-off friend who is out of work as a result of the pandemic.