We are proud to announce that the SBC Summit Barcelona – Digital is without comparison the most valuable and exciting industry conference this year.
300 top industry speakers, including 50 CEOs, will share their vision and insight of all sectors in the industry with you from Sept. 8-11. To make sure that you, as a friend and partner of SBC, can access the event without any hassle, we have gone ahead and registered you for full access to everything. You will receive login details on Sept. 7 by email.
Highlights of the exclusive content you can watch either live or on-demand include:
- In Conversation: Carsten Koerl (CEO & Founder, Sportradar) & Jason Robins (Chairman, CEO & Co-Founder, DraftKings) on the Future of Sports Betting. Learn from two of the industry’s biggest success stories, as they share their vision for the next big steps in sports betting entertainment.
- Affiliate CEO Panel featuring: Toby Bentall (Oddschecker Global Media), Simon Pilkington (KaFe Rocks) and Marcos Oliveira (Chief Affiliate Officer, Clever Advertising Group). Discover how super affiliates plan to position themselves to ensure sustainability in 2021.
- Sports Betting Hall of Fame induction interview with William Hill’s former CEO Ralph Topping. Hear how he oversaw William Hill’s transformation into a modern digital business and discover what he thinks about today’s industry.
- The Responsible Affiliates in Gambling (RAiG) Compliance track. Crucial lessons in how to ensure your affiliate business complies with all relevant regulations, with input from the UK Gambling Commission, Advertising Standards Authority, and Betting and Gaming Council.
- A presentation from Coingaming Group’s CEO & Founder Tim Heath. Discover how a focus on innovation and the development of unique product offerings has driven the company’s rapid growth.
- Life Time Values & Player Loyalty Panel featuring: David da Silva (CEO, EasyOdds), Yaroslav Stanev (CMO, Oddspedia) and Sue Dawson (Head of Content, FTD Digital). Find out the best strategies for affiliates to help their operator partners improve player retention.
- Social Media Panel featuring: Thomas Ash (Sr. Client Partner – Sportsbetting and Gaming, Twitter), Chris Harrison (Industry Head – Finance Trading & Egaming, Google), Ben Jeffries (CEO and Co-founder, Influencer) and Kirsten Openshaw (Head of Digital Media and Social, Mr Green). Learn how to use social channels effectively, while complying with regulations about who can be targeted.
- CLICK HERE for a full agenda
Almost 300 high-level speakers will take part in more than 50 sessions over the four days of the event (Sept. 8-11), but there is more to SBC Summit Barcelona – Digital than conference content. You will also have access to an interactive exhibition featuring leading operators’ affiliate teams, and a programme of themed networking sessions including the GPWA affiliate meet-up and AskGamblers casino roundtable.
The event offers an enormous wealth of content for anyone in the industry, and we believe your colleagues will appreciate knowing about the event. So please feel free to share the news about the event with your colleagues, and we will be happy to register them. In alternative, they can register directly on the website.