Check out our free 76ers vs Celtics prop picks for this NBA game in Boston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Celtics NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at Boston Celtics
- Where: Boston at TD Garden
- Date: Wednesday, February 8th
- Betting Odds: BOS -4.5, PHI +156 | BOS -189 O/U 224.5
76ers vs Celtics ATS Pick: PHI +4.5
- Philadelphia has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Philadelphia has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Joel Embiid Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (+100)
- Joel Embiid has outscored 30.5 points in 64.7% of his games on the road.
- Joel Embiid has gone over 30.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Joel Embiid has averaged 31.7 points per game.
Jayson Tatum Prop Pick: Over 29.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 29.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 29.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 29.5 points 29 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 62.07%.
Jaylen Brown Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jaylen Brown has gone over 25.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 47 games, Brown has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.6% of the time.
- Jaylen Brown has outscored 25.5 points in 65.4% of his games at home.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Malcolm Brogdon is averaging 14.4 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Malcolm Brogdon has averaged 14.0 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Malcolm Brogdon outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 16 points.