Check out our free 76ers vs Hornets prop picks for this NBA game in Charlotte. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Hornets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at Charlotte Hornets
- Where: Charlotte at Spectrum Center
- Date: Friday, March 17th
- Betting Odds: PHI -10.5, PHI -509 | CHA +387 O/U 227.5
76ers vs Hornets ATS Pick: PHI -10.5
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- The 76ers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Philadelphia is 7-3 vs the spread.
Nick Richards Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-120)
- Through 56 games, Richards has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.4% of the time.
- When playing at home, Nick Richards has averaged 7.2 points per game.
- Nick Richards has remained below 9.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
Tyrese Maxey Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 49 games, Maxey has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.0% of the time.
- Tyrese Maxey has gone over 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Tyrese Maxey has averaged 21.8 points per game.
Terry Rozier Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Terry Rozier has gone over 21.5 points 34 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.94%.
- Terry Rozier has gone over today’s prop of 21.5 points in 3 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Terry Rozier outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 22 points.
Tobias Harris Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Tobias Harris has outscored 12.5 points in 56.7% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Tobias Harris has averaged 13.5 points per game.
- Tobias Harris has failed to surpass 12.5 points 8 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 38.1%.