Check out our free 76ers vs Knicks prop picks for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Sunday, February 5th
- Betting Odds: PHI -4, PHI -168 | NY +140 O/U 225.0
76ers vs Knicks ATS Pick: PHI -4
- Philadelphia has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Philadelphia is 3-2 vs the spread.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-115)
- Through 54 games, Randle has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
- When playing at home, Julius Randle has averaged 23.2 points per game.
- Julius Randle has remained below 24.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- RJ Barrett has failed to surpass 19.5 points 11 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 47.83%.
- RJ Barrett has gone over 19.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 48 games, Barrett has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
Joel Embiid Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Through 39 games, Embiid has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 48.7% of the time.
- Joel Embiid has gone over 32.5 points 19 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 47.37%.
- Joel Embiid has remained below 32.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Jalen Brunson Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Jalen Brunson outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 41 points.
- Jalen Brunson has gone over 24.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.9%.
- Jalen Brunson has gone over today’s prop of 24.5 points in 4 straight games.