Check out our free 76ers vs Lakers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, January 15th
- Betting Odds PHI -4, PHI -168 | LAL +139 O/U 234.0
76ers vs Lakers ATS Pick: LAL +4
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Los Angeles is 3-1-1 vs the spread.
- The Lakers’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Los Angeles is 6-3-1 vs the spread.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Under 31.5 Total Points (-125)
- In his most recent game, LeBron James scored 24 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- LeBron James has failed to surpass 31.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.73%.
- LeBron James has remained below 31.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Joel Embiid Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- In his most recent game, Joel Embiid scored 30 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Joel Embiid has failed to surpass 32.5 points 8 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.33%.
- Joel Embiid has outscored 32.5 points in just 41.7% of his games on the road.
Dennis Schröder Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Dennis Schröder has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
- For the season, Dennis Schröder is averaging 12.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 28 games, Schröder has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.3% of the time.
Thomas Bryant Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Thomas Bryant has outscored 14.5 points in just 45.5% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Thomas Bryant has averaged 12.6 points per game.
- Thomas Bryant has failed to surpass 14.5 points 8 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.