Check out our free 76ers vs Pacers prop picks for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Saturday, March 18th
- Betting Odds: PHI -6, PHI -243 | IND +194 O/U 231.5
76ers vs Pacers ATS Pick: IND +6
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Indiana is 7-3 vs the spread.
- Indiana has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Aaron Nesmith Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-130)
- Through 61 games, Nesmith has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 29.5% of the time.
- When playing at home, Aaron Nesmith has averaged 10.9 points per game.
- Aaron Nesmith has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Myles Turner Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Myles Turner has failed to surpass 16.5 points 13 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 48.15%.
- Through 58 games, Turner has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.7% of the time.
- For the season, Myles Turner is averaging 17.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Buddy Hield Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Buddy Hield has remained below 17.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Buddy Hield has gone over 17.5 points 34 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 47.06%.
- Through 70 games, Hield has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 48.6% of the time.