Check out our free 76ers vs Spurs prop picks for this NBA game in San Antonio. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Spurs NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at San Antonio Spurs
- Where: San Antonio at AT&T Center
- Date: Friday, February 3rd
- Betting Odds: PHI -10, PHI -494 | SA +377 O/U 233.5
76ers vs Spurs ATS Pick: PHI -10
- Philadelphia has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Philadelphia has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The 76ers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Joel Embiid Prop Pick: Under 33.5 Total Points (-115)
- Joel Embiid has remained below 33.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Joel Embiid has remained below 33.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Joel Embiid has failed to surpass today’s prop of 33.5 points in 2 straight games.
Jakob Poeltl Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 43 games, Poeltl has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.5% of the time.
- Jakob Poeltl has outscored 10.5 points in 52.2% of his games at home.
- For the season, Jakob Poeltl is averaging 12.0 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Keldon Johnson Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Keldon Johnson has gone over 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Keldon Johnson has failed to surpass 22.5 points 12 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 48.0%.
- Keldon Johnson has outscored 22.5 points in 51.9% of his games at home.