Check out our free 76ers vs Warriors prop picks for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
76ers vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Friday, March 24th
- Betting Odds: GS -5.5, PHI +179 | GS -219 O/U 234.5
76ers vs Warriors ATS Pick: PHI +5.5
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 8-2 in their last 10 road games.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 5-0 in their last 5 road games.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100)
- Stephen Curry has outscored 26.5 points in 57.1% of his games at home.
- For the season, Stephen Curry is averaging 29.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Stephen Curry has gone over 26.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Kevon Looney Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- For the season, Kevon Looney is averaging 7.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 74 games, Looney has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.2% of the time.
- Kevon Looney has gone over 8.5 points 29 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 37.93%.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Klay Thompson has failed to surpass 21.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.29%.
- Klay Thompson has remained below 21.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Klay Thompson scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Draymond Green Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Draymond Green has gone over 8.5 points 30 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 43.33%.
- Draymond Green has outscored 8.5 points in just 44.1% of his games at home.
- Draymond Green has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.