Check out our free Bucks vs Bulls prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Wednesday, December 28th
- Betting Odds MIL -4.5, MIL -190 | CHI +158 O/U 232.5
Bucks vs Bulls ATS Pick: MIL -4.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Milwaukee is 3-1-1 vs the spread.
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Milwaukee is 5-3-2 vs the spread.
- The Bucks are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-125)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has outscored 32.5 points in just 30.8% of his games on the road.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has remained below 32.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 28.5 points per game.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100)
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over today’s prop of 24.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 33 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 63.6% of the time.
- For the season, DeMar DeRozan is averaging 26.0 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Brook Lopez Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, Brook Lopez outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 16 points.
- Brook Lopez has outscored 13.5 points in 60.0% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Brook Lopez is averaging 14.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100)
- For the season, Nikola Vucevic is averaging 16.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Nikola Vucevic has gone over 15.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Nikola Vucevic has failed to surpass 15.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 35.71%.