Check out our free Bucks vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Friday, February 10th
- Betting Odds: LAC -3, MIL +117 | LAC -140 O/U 226.5
Bucks vs Clippers ATS Pick: LAC -3
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Terance Mann Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-120)
- Through 57 games, Mann has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 22.8% of the time.
- Terance Mann has remained below 12.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Terance Mann has remained below 12.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
Paul George Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Paul George has outscored 24.5 points in just 43.8% of his games at home.
- Paul George has remained below 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Paul George has remained below 24.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Ivica Zubac has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 10.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Ivica Zubac scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Over 33.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over 33.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over 33.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Giannis Antetokounmpo outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 38 points.