Check out our free Bucks vs Hawks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Atlanta. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Hawks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at Atlanta Hawks
- Where: Atlanta at State Farm Arena
- Date: Wednesday, January 11th
- Betting Odds MIL -2, MIL -137 | ATL +115 O/U 235.5
Bucks vs Hawks ATS Pick: ATL +2
- Atlanta has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Atlanta has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Atlanta has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Hawks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100)
- Trae Young has gone over 26.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Trae Young has gone over today’s prop of 26.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 36 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.8% of the time.
Jrue Holiday Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (+110.0)
- Jrue Holiday has remained below 18.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Jrue Holiday has failed to surpass 18.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.71%.
- When playing on the road, Jrue Holiday has averaged 17.3 points per game.
Onyeka Okongwu Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- For the season, Onyeka Okongwu is averaging 9.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Onyeka Okongwu scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 39 games, Okongwu has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
Brook Lopez Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Brook Lopez outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 17 points.
- Through 39 games, Lopez has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.8% of the time.
- Brook Lopez has gone over 13.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.