Check out our free Bucks vs Kings prop picks for this NBA game in Sacramento. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Kings NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at Sacramento Kings
- Where: Sacramento at Golden 1 Center
- Date: Monday, March 13th
- Betting Odds: MIL -2, MIL -129 | SAC +108 O/U 244.5
Bucks vs Kings ATS Pick: SAC +2
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- The Kings have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Sacramento is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 home games.
Khris Middleton Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105)
- Khris Middleton has failed to surpass 19.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 78.95%.
- Khris Middleton has remained below 19.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Khris Middleton has failed to surpass today’s prop of 19.5 points in 2 straight games.
Keegan Murray Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Keegan Murray has gone over 9.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Keegan Murray has gone over 9.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Keegan Murray has outscored 9.5 points in 75.0% of his games at home.
Jrue Holiday Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jrue Holiday has failed to surpass today’s prop of 19.5 points in 3 straight games.
- When playing on the road, Jrue Holiday has averaged 18.3 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Jrue Holiday scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Grayson Allen Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Grayson Allen has gone over 10.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Grayson Allen has gone over today’s prop of 10.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 63 games, Allen has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.4% of the time.