Check out our free Bucks vs Knicks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Monday, January 9th
- Betting Odds MIL -1, MIL -115 | NY +-106 O/U 221.0
Bucks vs Knicks ATS Pick: NY +1
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- New York has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, New York is 6-3-1 vs the spread.
Immanuel Quickley Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-125)
- When playing at home, Immanuel Quickley has averaged 13.0 points per game.
- Immanuel Quickley has outscored 16.5 points in just 30.0% of his games at home.
- Immanuel Quickley has failed to surpass 16.5 points 24 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 80.0%.
Grayson Allen Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Grayson Allen is averaging 10.3 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Grayson Allen has gone over today’s prop of 8.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 36 games, Allen has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.3% of the time.
Brook Lopez Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Brook Lopez has outscored 11.5 points in 58.8% of his games on the road.
- Through 38 games, Lopez has surpassed today’s scoring prop 63.2% of the time.
- For the season, Brook Lopez is averaging 14.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Under 31.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- When playing on the road, Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 29.7 points per game.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has failed to surpass 31.5 points 9 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.25%.
- Through 33 games, Antetokounmpo has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 48.5% of the time.