Check out our free Bucks vs Pacers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Friday, January 27th
- Betting Odds MIL -8.5, MIL -342 | IND +272 O/U 239.5
Bucks vs Pacers ATS Pick: MIL -8.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Milwaukee is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Milwaukee has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Milwaukee is 6-4 vs the spread.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Under 30.5 Total Points (-105)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has outscored 30.5 points in just 27.8% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 28.0 points per game.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has remained below 30.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Grayson Allen Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Grayson Allen has failed to surpass today’s prop of 10.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Grayson Allen has outscored 10.5 points in just 47.6% of his games on the road.
- Through 44 games, Allen has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
Brook Lopez Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Brook Lopez has failed to surpass 14.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 51.85%.
- Brook Lopez has remained below 14.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Brook Lopez scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jrue Holiday Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Jrue Holiday outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 20 points.
- Jrue Holiday has gone over 19.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jrue Holiday has gone over 19.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.