Check out our free Bucks vs Warriors prop picks for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bucks vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Saturday, March 11th
- Betting Odds: GS -1, MIL +-107 | GS -113 O/U 241.0
Bucks vs Warriors ATS Pick: MIL +1
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 8-1-1 in their last 10 road games.
- Milwaukee has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Milwaukee has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 2-0-1 in their last 3 road games.
Khris Middleton Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125)
- For the season, Khris Middleton is averaging 13.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Khris Middleton has outscored 20.5 points in just 20.0% of his games on the road.
- Khris Middleton has remained below 20.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Jrue Holiday Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Jrue Holiday has outscored 19.5 points in just 36.0% of his games on the road.
- Jrue Holiday has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 54 games, Holiday has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.6% of the time.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Through 41 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.5% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Stephen Curry outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 29 points.
- Stephen Curry has outscored 28.5 points in 57.9% of his games at home.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Klay Thompson is averaging 22.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Klay Thompson has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 55 games, Thompson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.0% of the time.