Check out our free Bulls vs Cavaliers prop picks for this NBA game in Cleveland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Cavaliers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Where: Cleveland at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Date: Saturday, February 11th
- Betting Odds: CLE -4.5, CHI +164 | CLE -200 O/U 219.5
Bulls vs Cavaliers ATS Pick: CLE -4.5
- Cleveland has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Cleveland has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Cleveland has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Cleveland is 8-2 vs the spread.
Isaac Okoro Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-130)
- Isaac Okoro has remained below 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 58 games, Okoro has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.0% of the time.
- For the season, Isaac Okoro is averaging 6.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 24.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, DeMar DeRozan is averaging 25.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 51 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.8% of the time.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Donovan Mitchell has gone over 24.5 points 26 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.
- Through 47 games, Mitchell has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.4% of the time.
- Donovan Mitchell has outscored 24.5 points in 52.2% of his games at home.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Zach LaVine has gone over today’s prop of 23.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Zach LaVine has gone over 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Zach LaVine has averaged 26.0 points per game.