Check out our free Bulls vs Grizzlies prop picks for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Tuesday, February 7th
- Betting Odds: MEM -8, CHI +271 | MEM -346 O/U 236.0
Bulls vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: CHI +8
- Chicago has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Chicago is 8-2 vs the spread.
- Chicago has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-130)
- Zach LaVine has failed to surpass 24.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.57%.
- Zach LaVine has remained below 24.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Zach LaVine scored 20 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Ja Morant Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Ja Morant has remained below 27.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Ja Morant has remained below 27.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 44 games, Morant has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.7% of the time.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Patrick Williams has outscored 10.5 points in just 34.6% of his games on the road.
- Patrick Williams has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 53 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.5% of the time.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- DeMar DeRozan has outscored 25.5 points in 68.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 50 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 56.0% of the time.
- DeMar DeRozan has failed to surpass 25.5 points 9 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 40.91%.