Check out our free Bulls vs Hornets prop picks for this NBA game in Charlotte. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Hornets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Charlotte Hornets
- Where: Charlotte at Spectrum Center
- Date: Friday, March 31st
- Betting Odds: CHI -10, CHI -448 | CHA +347 O/U 224.0
Bulls vs Hornets ATS Pick: CHA +10
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 home games.
- Charlotte has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Charlotte is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120)
- Zach LaVine has failed to surpass today’s prop of 26.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Zach LaVine scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Zach LaVine has remained below 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
P.J. Washington Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-110)
- P.J. Washington has outscored 19.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
- Through 72 games, Washington has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.9% of the time.
- When playing at home, P.J. Washington has averaged 17.2 points per game.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing on the road, DeMar DeRozan has averaged 25.6 points per game.
- Through 69 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.0% of the time.
- DeMar DeRozan has failed to surpass 22.5 points 14 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 48.28%.
Patrick Beverley Prop Pick: Under 6.5 Total Points (-120)
- Patrick Beverley has failed to surpass 6.5 points 23 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 62.16%.
- Through 62 games, Beverley has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.7% of the time.
- Patrick Beverley has remained below 6.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.