Check out our free Bulls vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, March 26th
- Betting Odds: LAL -4, CHI +143 | LAL -173 O/U 222.5
Bulls vs Lakers ATS Pick: LAL -4
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Lakers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 73 games, Vucevic has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.4% of the time.
- Nikola Vucevic has gone over 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Nikola Vucevic has gone over 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100)
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- DeMar DeRozan has outscored 23.5 points in 65.6% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, DeMar DeRozan has averaged 26.0 points per game.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-110)
- Zach LaVine has remained below 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Zach LaVine is averaging 25.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Zach LaVine has remained below 26.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Patrick Beverley Prop Pick: Under 6.5 Total Points (-125)
- In his most recent game, Patrick Beverley scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Patrick Beverley has remained below 6.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Patrick Beverley has failed to surpass 6.5 points 23 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.89%.