Check out our free Bulls vs Magic prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Orlando. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Magic NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Orlando Magic
- Where: Orlando at Amway Center
- Date: Saturday, January 28th
- Betting Odds CHI -2.5, CHI -142 | ORL +118 O/U 230.5
Bulls vs Magic ATS Pick: ORL +2.5
- Orlando has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Orlando is 4-1 vs the spread.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Orlando has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-130)
- Patrick Williams has gone over 11.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 21.43%.
- Patrick Williams has outscored 11.5 points in just 20.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 48 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 29.2% of the time.
Markelle Fultz Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Markelle Fultz has remained below 12.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Markelle Fultz has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Markelle Fultz scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, DeMar DeRozan has averaged 27.8 points per game.
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over today’s prop of 26.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 45 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.1% of the time.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Zach LaVine has failed to surpass today’s prop of 24.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 44 games, LaVine has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.9% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Zach LaVine scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.