Check out our free Bulls vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Thursday, February 9th
- Betting Odds: BKN -1, CHI +-104 | BKN -116 O/U 227.0
Bulls vs Nets ATS Pick: BKN -1
- Brooklyn has a 8-2 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Brooklyn has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Nets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Ben Simmons Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-140)
- Ben Simmons has remained below 7.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Ben Simmons has outscored 7.5 points in just 26.7% of his games at home.
- Ben Simmons has failed to surpass 7.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.57%.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 50 games, LaVine has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 32.0% of the time.
- Zach LaVine has failed to surpass today’s prop of 25.5 points in 2 straight games.
- For the season, Zach LaVine is averaging 23.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- For the season, Nicolas Claxton is averaging 13.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Nicolas Claxton has outscored 16.5 points in just 29.2% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Nicolas Claxton has averaged 13.3 points per game.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Patrick Williams has outscored 10.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Through 54 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.7% of the time.
- Patrick Williams has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.