Check out our free Bulls vs Nuggets prop picks for this NBA game in Denver. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Nuggets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Denver Nuggets
- Where: Denver at Ball Arena
- Date: Wednesday, March 8th
- Betting Odds: DEN -9, CHI +315 | DEN -405 O/U 225.5
Bulls vs Nuggets ATS Pick: DEN -9
- Denver has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Denver has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Denver has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Denver is 8-2 vs the spread.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100)
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 22.5 points 34 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.76%.
- For the season, DeMar DeRozan is averaging 25.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Aaron Gordon Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Aaron Gordon is averaging 16.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 53 games, Gordon has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.5% of the time.
- Aaron Gordon has gone over 14.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Nikola Vucevic has outscored 16.5 points in 56.2% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Nikola Vucevic has averaged 18.0 points per game.
- For the season, Nikola Vucevic is averaging 17.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Zach LaVine has gone over today’s prop of 25.5 points in 3 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Zach LaVine outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 42 points.
- When playing on the road, Zach LaVine has averaged 26.5 points per game.