Check out our free Bulls vs Pacers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Bulls vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Chicago Bulls at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Tuesday, January 24th
- Betting Odds CHI -2, CHI -126 | IND +105 O/U 234.0
Bulls vs Pacers ATS Pick: CHI -2
- Chicago has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Chicago has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Bulls are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Aaron Nesmith Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105)
- Aaron Nesmith has remained below 10.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Aaron Nesmith is averaging 9.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Aaron Nesmith has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- When playing on the road, Patrick Williams has averaged 8.8 points per game.
- Patrick Williams has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Patrick Williams has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Nikola Vucevic is averaging 17.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Nikola Vucevic has failed to surpass 18.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.26%.
- Nikola Vucevic has remained below 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Ayo Dosunmu Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Ayo Dosunmu has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Ayo Dosunmu has remained below 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Ayo Dosunmu has outscored 8.5 points in just 47.8% of his games on the road.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!