Check out our free Cavaliers vs Celtics prop picks for this NBA game in Boston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Celtics NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics
- Where: Boston at TD Garden
- Date: Wednesday, March 1st
- Betting Odds: BOS -5, CLE +174 | BOS -209 O/U 218.0
Cavaliers vs Celtics ATS Pick: BOS -5
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Boston is 6-3-1 vs the spread.
- The Celtics’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Boston is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Boston has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Jaylen Brown Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100)
- Jaylen Brown has outscored 24.5 points in 70.4% of his games at home.
- Jaylen Brown has gone over 24.5 points 34 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.76%.
- Jaylen Brown has gone over 24.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Donovan Mitchell has outscored 25.5 points in 61.5% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Donovan Mitchell outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 35 points.
- For the season, Donovan Mitchell is averaging 27.2 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Robert Williams III Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-140.0)
- Through 26 games, Williams III has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.5% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Robert Williams III scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Robert Williams III has remained below 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Jarrett Allen Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 57 games, Allen has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.4% of the time.
- Jarrett Allen has gone over 14.5 points 27 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 44.44%.
- Jarrett Allen has remained below 14.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.