Check out our free Cavaliers vs Hornets prop picks for this NBA game in Charlotte. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Hornets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at Charlotte Hornets
- Where: Charlotte at Spectrum Center
- Date: Tuesday, March 14th
- Betting Odds: CLE -7.5, CLE -303 | CHA +243 O/U 223.5
Cavaliers vs Hornets ATS Pick: CHA +7.5
- The Hornets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- Charlotte has a 2-0-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Charlotte has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Evan Mobley Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-115)
- Evan Mobley has outscored 19.5 points in just 23.5% of his games on the road.
- Evan Mobley has failed to surpass 19.5 points 42 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 79.25%.
- In his most recent game, Evan Mobley scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Caris LeVert Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Caris LeVert is averaging 11.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Caris LeVert has gone over 10.5 points 34 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.94%.
- Caris LeVert has gone over 10.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Lamar Stevens Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 50 games, Stevens has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 18.0% of the time.
- Lamar Stevens has outscored 8.5 points in just 16.0% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Lamar Stevens is averaging 5.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Ricky Rubio Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Through 22 games, Rubio has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.8% of the time.
- Ricky Rubio has gone over 7.5 points 6 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 33.33%.
- Ricky Rubio has remained below 7.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.