Check out our free Cavaliers vs Knicks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Tuesday, January 24th
- Betting Odds CLE -3.5, CLE -163 | NY +137 O/U 220.5
Cavaliers vs Knicks ATS Pick: CLE -3.5
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Cavaliers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Jericho Sims Prop Pick: Under 6.5 Total Points (-105)
- When playing at home, Jericho Sims has averaged 2.9 points per game.
- Jericho Sims has gone over 6.5 points 7 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 28.57%.
- Through 35 games, Sims has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 20.0% of the time.
Quentin Grimes Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Quentin Grimes has outscored 10.5 points in just 31.6% of his games at home.
- Quentin Grimes has failed to surpass 10.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.09%.
- Through 37 games, Grimes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.8% of the time.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Julius Randle has remained below 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Julius Randle has outscored 24.5 points in just 45.8% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Julius Randle scored 23 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jalen Brunson Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jalen Brunson has failed to surpass 23.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 73.08%.
- Through 45 games, Brunson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.0% of the time.
- For the season, Jalen Brunson is averaging 22.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!