Check out our free Cavaliers vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Thursday, March 23rd
- Betting Odds: CLE -3.5, CLE -167 | BKN +139 O/U 219.5
Cavaliers vs Nets ATS Pick: CLE -3.5
- The Cavaliers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Cleveland is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Cavaliers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Royce O’Neale Prop Pick: Over 6.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 68 games, O’Neale has surpassed today’s scoring prop 69.1% of the time.
- For the season, Royce O’Neale is averaging 8.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Royce O’Neale has outscored 6.5 points in 66.7% of his games at home.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing at home, Nicolas Claxton has averaged 12.7 points per game.
- Nicolas Claxton has outscored 11.5 points in 58.1% of his games at home.
- Nicolas Claxton has gone over today’s prop of 11.5 points in 5 straight games.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- When playing at home, Cameron Johnson has averaged 14.2 points per game.
- Through 33 games, Johnson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.4% of the time.
- Cameron Johnson has outscored 15.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
Evan Mobley Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- In his most recent game, Evan Mobley scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Evan Mobley has outscored 17.5 points in just 38.9% of his games on the road.
- Through 72 games, Mobley has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.1% of the time.