Check out our free Cavaliers vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Tuesday, March 21st
- Betting Odds: CLE -3, CLE -152 | BKN +128 O/U 218.5
Cavaliers vs Nets ATS Pick: CLE -3
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Cleveland is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Cleveland is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Cavaliers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-115)
- Cameron Johnson has failed to surpass today’s prop of 15.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Cameron Johnson has outscored 15.5 points in just 28.6% of his games at home.
- Cameron Johnson has remained below 15.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Nicolas Claxton has gone over today’s prop of 11.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Through 66 games, Claxton has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.0% of the time.
- When playing at home, Nicolas Claxton has averaged 12.7 points per game.
Isaac Okoro Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Through 73 games, Okoro has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.7% of the time.
- Isaac Okoro has remained below 7.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Isaac Okoro has outscored 7.5 points in just 38.9% of his games on the road.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 17.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Spencer Dinwiddie has averaged 16.2 points per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 17.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.