Check out our free Cavaliers vs Pelicans prop picks for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Friday, February 10th
- Betting Odds: CLE -2, CLE -141 | NO +118 O/U 223.5
Cavaliers vs Pelicans ATS Pick: CLE -2
- Cleveland has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Cleveland has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Cleveland is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread in each of their last 4 games.
Trey Murphy III Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 53 games, Murphy III has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.7% of the time.
- Trey Murphy III has gone over 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Trey Murphy III has outscored 12.5 points in 55.6% of his games at home.
Herbert Jones Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Herbert Jones has remained below 9.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 40 games, Jones has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.5% of the time.
- When playing at home, Herbert Jones has averaged 8.3 points per game.
Isaac Okoro Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Isaac Okoro has outscored 7.5 points in just 39.3% of his games on the road.
- Through 57 games, Okoro has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.4% of the time.
- For the season, Isaac Okoro is averaging 6.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Evan Mobley Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Evan Mobley has gone over 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Evan Mobley has gone over 16.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.0%.
- Evan Mobley has gone over 16.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.