Check out our free Cavaliers vs Timberwolves prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Minneapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Where: Minneapolis at Target Center
- Date: Saturday, January 14th
- Betting Odds CLE -5, CLE -194 | MIN +161 O/U 225.0
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves ATS Pick: MIN +5
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Minnesota is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Timberwolves are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- Minnesota has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Minnesota has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Evan Mobley Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, Evan Mobley outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 17 points.
- Evan Mobley has gone over 12.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 41 games, Mobley has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.0% of the time.
Jarrett Allen Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Jarrett Allen has remained below 13.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 36 games, Allen has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.2% of the time.
- Jarrett Allen has outscored 13.5 points in just 41.2% of his games on the road.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jaden McDaniels has outscored 11.5 points in 55.0% of his games at home.
- Jaden McDaniels has gone over 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Jaden McDaniels outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 14 points.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Donovan Mitchell has averaged 28.8 points per game.
- For the season, Donovan Mitchell is averaging 29.2 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 38 games, Mitchell has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.5% of the time.