Check out our free Cavaliers vs Wizards prop picks for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Cavaliers vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Monday, February 6th
- Betting Odds: CLE -2, CLE -136 | WAS +114 O/U 222.0
Cavaliers vs Wizards ATS Pick: WAS +2
- The Wizards are 3-0 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Washington is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Washington has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Washington has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Daniel Gafford Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-110)
- Daniel Gafford has failed to surpass today’s prop of 11.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Daniel Gafford has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Daniel Gafford scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Monte Morris Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Monte Morris has gone over 11.5 points 18 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 38.89%.
- When playing at home, Monte Morris has averaged 9.9 points per game.
- For the season, Monte Morris is averaging 10.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Donovan Mitchell has outscored 24.5 points in 63.6% of his games on the road.
- Donovan Mitchell has failed to surpass 24.5 points 9 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 47.37%.
- When playing on the road, Donovan Mitchell has averaged 27.5 points per game.
Darius Garland Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Darius Garland outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 24 points.
- Darius Garland has gone over 21.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Darius Garland has gone over today’s prop of 21.5 points in 2 straight games.