Check out our free Celtics vs Hawks prop picks for this NBA game in Atlanta. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Celtics vs Hawks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks
- Where: Atlanta at State Farm Arena
- Date: Saturday, March 11th
- Betting Odds: BOS -5, BOS -196 | ATL +161 O/U 237.0
Celtics vs Hawks ATS Pick: BOS -5
- Boston has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Boston has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Boston has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Celtics’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100)
- Trae Young has gone over 24.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Trae Young has outscored 24.5 points in 66.7% of his games at home.
- Through 60 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop 63.3% of the time.
De’Andre Hunter Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- De’Andre Hunter has gone over 14.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 57 games, Hunter has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.9% of the time.
- For the season, De’Andre Hunter is averaging 15.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Derrick White Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- When playing on the road, Derrick White has averaged 12.0 points per game.
- Through 67 games, White has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.8% of the time.
- Derrick White has outscored 14.5 points in just 31.2% of his games on the road.
Jaylen Brown Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jaylen Brown has gone over 25.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jaylen Brown has gone over 25.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 55 games, Brown has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.0% of the time.