Check out our free Celtics vs Pistons prop picks for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Celtics vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Boston Celtics at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Monday, February 6th
- Betting Odds: BOS -11, BOS -599 | DET +441 O/U 231.0
Celtics vs Pistons ATS Pick: DET +11
- The Pistons’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Detroit is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Detroit has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Pistons are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
Robert Williams III Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-140)
- When playing on the road, Robert Williams III has averaged 7.0 points per game.
- For the season, Robert Williams III is averaging 8.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Robert Williams III has remained below 9.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Jalen Duren Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jalen Duren has remained below 9.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Jalen Duren is averaging 8.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Jalen Duren scored 1 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jaden Ivey Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jaden Ivey has gone over 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Jaden Ivey has gone over 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Jaden Ivey has averaged 16.1 points per game.
Jayson Tatum Prop Pick: Over 29.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 29.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 29.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 50 games, Tatum has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.0% of the time.