Check out our free Celtics vs Thunder prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Oklahoma City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Celtics vs Thunder NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Boston Celtics at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Where: Oklahoma City at Paycom Center
- Date: Tuesday, January 3rd
- Betting Odds BOS -9, BOS -407 | OKC +316 O/U 233.0
Celtics vs Thunder ATS Pick: OKC +9
- Oklahoma City has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Oklahoma City is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Oklahoma City is 6-4 vs the spread.
Jayson Tatum Prop Pick: Under 30.5 Total Points (+100)
- Jayson Tatum has failed to surpass today’s prop of 30.5 points in 2 straight games.
- When playing on the road, Jayson Tatum has averaged 28.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Jayson Tatum scored 25 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Al Horford Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-125)
- Al Horford has failed to surpass today’s prop of 9.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Al Horford has outscored 9.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Al Horford has remained below 9.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
Marcus Smart Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-125)
- Marcus Smart has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Marcus Smart has remained below 11.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Marcus Smart scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+100)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has outscored 28.5 points in 62.5% of his games at home.
- For the season, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 30.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has failed to surpass 28.5 points 3 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 25.0%.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!