Check out our free Clippers vs Bucks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Milwaukee. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Bucks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at Milwaukee Bucks
- Where: Milwaukee at Fiserv Forum
- Date: Thursday, February 2nd
- Betting Odds MIL -4.5, LAC +151 | MIL -181 O/U 230.5
Clippers vs Bucks ATS Pick: MIL -4.5
- Milwaukee has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Bucks are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Milwaukee is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Paul George Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-110)
- Paul George has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Paul George has failed to surpass 23.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 70.0%.
- In his most recent game, Paul George scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Ivica Zubac has gone over 9.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 52 games, Zubac has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.8% of the time.
- Ivica Zubac has gone over 9.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Jrue Holiday Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Jrue Holiday has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jrue Holiday has failed to surpass today’s prop of 19.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Jrue Holiday has outscored 19.5 points in just 42.9% of his games at home.
Brook Lopez Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 50 games, Lopez has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.0% of the time.
- When playing at home, Brook Lopez has averaged 14.6 points per game.
- Brook Lopez has gone over 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.