Check out our free Clippers vs Bulls prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Tuesday, January 31st
- Betting Odds LAC -3, LAC -148 | CHI +123 O/U 226.0
Clippers vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI +3
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- Chicago has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Chicago has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100)
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 8.5 points in 64.3% of his games on the road.
- Ivica Zubac has gone over 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 51 games, Zubac has surpassed today’s scoring prop 62.7% of the time.
Ayo Dosunmu Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Ayo Dosunmu has remained below 8.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Ayo Dosunmu has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Ayo Dosunmu has failed to surpass 8.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 58.33%.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Nikola Vucevic has gone over 18.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.0%.
- For the season, Nikola Vucevic is averaging 17.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Nikola Vucevic has outscored 18.5 points in just 34.8% of his games at home.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Zach LaVine has outscored 23.5 points in just 39.1% of his games at home.
- Zach LaVine has gone over 23.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 40.0%.
- When playing at home, Zach LaVine has averaged 22.1 points per game.