Check out our free Clippers vs Celtics prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Boston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Celtics NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at Boston Celtics
- Where: Boston at TD Garden
- Date: Thursday, December 29th
- Betting Odds BOS -6, LAC +198 | BOS -245 O/U 227.5
Clippers vs Celtics ATS Pick: LAC +6
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- Los Angeles has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, Kawhi Leonard scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kawhi Leonard has remained below 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Kawhi Leonard has averaged 16.7 points per game.
Jayson Tatum Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 33 games, Tatum has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.5% of the time.
- Jayson Tatum has outscored 30.5 points in 70.6% of his games at home.
- Jayson Tatum has gone over today’s prop of 30.5 points in 2 straight games.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 34 games, Zubac has surpassed today’s scoring prop 64.7% of the time.
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 8.5 points in 72.2% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Ivica Zubac is averaging 10.2 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Paul George Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Paul George is averaging 23.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Paul George outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 23 points.
- Paul George has gone over 22.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.