Check out our free Clippers vs Knicks prop picks for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Saturday, February 4th
- Betting Odds: LAC -3.5, LAC -156 | NY +131 O/U 219.0
Clippers vs Knicks ATS Pick: LAC -3.5
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
Marcus Morris Sr. Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has gone over 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Marcus Morris Sr. has gone over 11.5 points 28 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.57%.
- In his most recent game, Marcus Morris Sr. outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 16 points.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Ivica Zubac outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 12 points.
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 9.5 points in 53.3% of his games on the road.
- Ivica Zubac has gone over 9.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- When playing on the road, Kawhi Leonard has averaged 21.9 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Kawhi Leonard scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 29 games, Leonard has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.9% of the time.
Paul George Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 38 games, George has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.9% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Paul George has averaged 23.2 points per game.
- Paul George has gone over 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.