Check out our free Clippers vs Pistons prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Monday, December 26th
- Betting Odds LAC -6, LAC -230 | DET +188 O/U 225.0
Clippers vs Pistons ATS Pick: LAC -6
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has gone over 19.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has gone over 19.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.16%.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has outscored 19.5 points in 60.0% of his games at home.
Killian Hayes Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Killian Hayes has outscored 11.5 points in just 25.0% of his games at home.
- Killian Hayes has gone over 11.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 27.27%.
- Through 35 games, Hayes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.4% of the time.
Jaden Ivey Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Jaden Ivey outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 15 points.
- Jaden Ivey has gone over today’s prop of 14.5 points in 4 straight games.
- For the season, Jaden Ivey is averaging 15.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Paul George Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Paul George has remained below 24.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Paul George has failed to surpass today’s prop of 24.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Paul George has outscored 24.5 points in just 41.7% of his games on the road.