Check out our free Clippers vs Trail Blazers prop picks for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Sunday, March 19th
- Betting Odds: LAC -3, LAC -154 | POR +129 O/U 235.5
Clippers vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: LAC -3
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- The Clippers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 3-2 vs the spread.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+150)
- Russell Westbrook has gone over today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Russell Westbrook has gone over 13.5 points 41 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 65.85%.
- In his most recent game, Russell Westbrook outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 14 points.
Marcus Morris Sr. Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has outscored 8.5 points in 75.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 61 games, Morris Sr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 75.4% of the time.
- Marcus Morris Sr. has gone over 8.5 points 45 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 80.0%.
Matisse Thybulle Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing at home, Matisse Thybulle has averaged 9.3 points per game.
- Matisse Thybulle has outscored 7.5 points in 71.4% of his games at home.
- Matisse Thybulle has gone over 7.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Kawhi Leonard is averaging 23.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kawhi Leonard has outscored 27.5 points in just 35.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 42 games, Leonard has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.1% of the time.